Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 343257 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon
« Reply #855 on: January 24, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »
On 2006-01-22 17:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"She came to the home when she was about 15 I think.  She and Mrs. Cameron had a thing for awhile, then she moved in with them in the Apartment in the dorm when she turned 18, and then she became a worker.  She then became involved with one of the girls in the dorm that was from Corpus Christi.  That girl eventually went home and moved on.  She continued to have various relationships with other girls throughout the years. Mrs Cameron eventually had a relationship with another girl in the dorm, I can't remember her name but it went on for a couple of years.   I was friends with Miss Shari and most of her girlfriends, but just thought they were good friends.  The last relationship she was in the girl went back to her home town in Dallas and they found letters that Miss Shari was writing to her, her name was Theresa.  They notified the home, and Miss Shari was immediatly flown out.  Her parents sued the ministries, and they settled out of court.  I seen Theresa a fews years after that and she was in a relationship with a girl from the home Glenda.  Thats when she told me most of the story, and told me about Mrs. Cameron's relationships as well.  

Sorry to spread the bad news, but its the real deal.  

Hope this helps solve the dilema of Shari Compton, Mrs. Cameron and the who knows what else that was happening.

"

Oh by all means go ahead we like getting all the dirt on the workers. Got anymore???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 24, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »
:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame
You know... I had a roommate that was gay. And she wouldn't back down from it. I though Raymond Weatherford was going to kill her. I loved her I felt so sorry for her. She disappeared one day and I never saw her again. I will always wonder what happen to her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 24, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2006-01-17 18:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"to fart or not to fart is mine

I think I will go with to

"

http://www.toilette-humor.com/pooboy.html
 :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 24, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
On 2006-01-22 17:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"She came to the home when she was about 15 I think.  She and Mrs. Cameron had a thing for awhile, then she moved in with them in the Apartment in the dorm when she turned 18, and then she became a worker.  She then became involved with one of the girls in the dorm that was from Corpus Christi.  That girl eventually went home and moved on.  She continued to have various relationships with other girls throughout the years. Mrs Cameron eventually had a relationship with another girl in the dorm, I can't remember her name but it went on for a couple of years.   I was friends with Miss Shari and most of her girlfriends, but just thought they were good friends.  The last relationship she was in the girl went back to her home town in Dallas and they found letters that Miss Shari was writing to her, her name was Theresa.  They notified the home, and Miss Shari was immediatly flown out.  Her parents sued the ministries, and they settled out of court.  I seen Theresa a fews years after that and she was in a relationship with a girl from the home Glenda.  Thats when she told me most of the story, and told me about Mrs. Cameron's relationships as well.  

Sorry to spread the bad news, but its the real deal.  

Hope this helps solve the dilema of Shari Compton, Mrs. Cameron and the who knows what else that was happening.

"

http://eclectech.co.uk/pantsquirrel.php?i=imH

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 25, 2006, 09:28:00 AM »
On 2006-01-16 07:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Don't copy and paste what?? What???

This group is for the Women Survivors of Roloff Homes; Rebekah Home for Girls, Bethesda Home for Girls, and the overall Roloff Enterprises.

Hi! We want to welcome you to the site and to join our group! Come knock on our door, and join us as we are busy building a community(community? Compound? what is the difference?)

(SOMETHINGS DON'T CHANGE. ROLOFF HAD A DREAM FOR A COMMUNITY!!) of Women Survivors of the Roloff Homes, a community meant for connection, mutual healing, and safety  AHH COME ON GET A LITTLE SASSY! WHAT HAPPEN TO FEAR FACTOR?            for those who seek a healing and validating environment that is free to deal with the issues that stem from our stay in the Homes.

Women Survivors of Roloffs Homes will find here in this community  THERE IS THAT WORD AGAIN??   a safe place to find understanding at last, to share experiences, and find support and know that you are not alone. I AM ALONE! Here you can meet with other survivors who also know the issues and pains of what it was like, because we have all been there. You may find an old friend! And you will definitely find new friends as you join in, share, listen, and belong.

PISS HER OFF AND YOU WILL HAVE NO FRIENDS!

The Basic Safety boundaries listed below are to keep this Survivor Community clean, safe, and healthy to all here: DO U TEST FOR VENERIAL DISCEASES?

Please be courteous and respectful of others, their problems, diagnosis, WHAT??? DIAGNOSIS?? issues, and beliefs.

Please do not attack or be negative towards another member.

Please do not use vulgar or obscene language in your posts. NO CUSSING? WHAT I CAN'T SAY SHIT?

No one in this is group is a counselor or claiming to be one. Please use your real name even if it is just your first.

We ask that you do not copy any post without consent of moderator or of the person¡¦s post you want to copy. LIKE THIS??

Go at your own pace,respect your own needs/boundaries for privacy & sharing within reasonable spacing of posts, (two-month limit on silent lurkers!) YOU MEAN POST OR YOUR ASS IS GRASS??

Upon request to join,I will ask a few questions, please be patient with this process for approval. In 14 days, YAHOO automatically deletes pending members still not approved yet, if this happens, do not fear; WHAT YOU CAN'T DECIDE IN 14 DAYS? ARE YOU RUNNING BACK GROUND CHECKS OR WHAT  ARE WE APPLYING FOR A LOAN?? just knock on the door again. I will answer. This just is one of Yahoo¡¦s policies. Thank you

GentleStormi~Moderator

DO I want you to KNOW WHEN MY NEXT PERIOD IS OR WHEN MY NEXT BOWEL MOVEMENT IS?

"

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/roloff-si ... -bethesda/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
On 2006-01-23 15:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"lesibans lesibans lesibans.....god bless       lesibans"
hey vette i think  you're a hotty.....wanna do it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 26, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
sure, I've gone a whole month without getting any, so I'm ready to rock your world!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 03, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »
Hi I'm a survivor of the Rebekah Home 79-80 and yes I saw and experienced the abuse first hand.

I saw abuse from Compton and her moves on the girls. I know she abused sexually a 14 year old.

I saw Mrs Cameron dress up a girl, her name was Chrystal, like a baby in dipers and made her suck a bottle. she was made to sit and eat by herself and  suck her thumb and suck a bottle. she was make to do this for days on end... and ya wanna know why?  
Cause she had a little girl crush on Bro Cameron..

How sick is that!! I saw compton abuse her power and choose her sexual prey and destroy anyone in her path.

I'm happy for Kathy(green) you suffered no such abuse.. I remember you. You were friends with Compton.. so I don't believe you had enough distance to be objective. I'm happy it went well for you. Compton was  amused by you.. you were funny and had a great personality. You became part of the Compton group.
But for the ones of us that didn't have enough value for Compton.. WE WERE ABUSED!!!
Do not speak for others. I thought this was a survivors site.
by the way I KNOW WHERE COMPTON WORKS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 05, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »
I WANT TO KNOW WHERE COMPTON WORKS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 05, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »
Yeah, your right.  I was friends with her, but I did not know that she was abusing people, and I sure did not know about her lesbian behavior.  I am sorry if all of these things happened, and most of all I just can't believe I did not know about it.  I was there a long time, but will admit I traveled alot with the Choir and Brother Roloff.  I actually was not there probably 6-7 months out of the year due to traveling.  I apologize on behave of everyone if what you all are saying is true.  It actually disgusts me to think about it.  I just know that when I was their I never treated anyone with disrespect, and I apologize on behalf of what I thought was a decent staff.  I do know one thing, Brother Roloff would have never stood for any of the things that people are saying went on their.  I spent 3 out of 4 years traveling with him, and he was a true man of God.  I have my doubts about the Camerons, and defintly huge doubts about Compton.  I am actually at this point embarrassed to even say I knew them.

Best wishes to all of you.
Kathy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 07, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »
I AGREE! THANKS FOR SAYING THAT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 07, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
I know where Compton works and I believe her owns everyone an apology.. she made my life HELL!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 14, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
I'm bored.  Anyone have a crazy roloff story to tell me before bedtime?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 15, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »
I think this is the best I have seen written and well thought out! I think this go's to the heart of a lot of our underlying problems with Roloff Homes. I believe this could be  a wonderful support group for woman that still have this Issues. There are not harsh rules no criticism towards ones believe. I think it gets to the heart of things! Thumbs Up !!!!
Blue :smile:

About usHave you ever tried to grapple with this issue? Have you found yourself in your local church, trying to explain the delimma of Roloffs ? And did you find that others turned a deaf ear? That others failed to understand your particular turmoil? That what you said was not getting through? Did you feel that they could not hear you? You are not alone.

Are you like many other Roloff Survivors who believe in God and in his Son Jesus Christ and have him as your Lord and Savoir, yet going to a church is just so hard to handle? Do you drive past a church and tremble with either fear, or terror? Do you go into a church and experience panic attacks? You are not alone, if you are a believer in Jesus Christ and want to be heard and understood about the issues of healing from the spiritual abuses of Roloffs, and seek to learn more about spiritual abuse with other survivors and how to detect it better and learn to feel safe in and among other survivors who are also believers in Jesus and seek mutual healing, please come and see the newest group.

Did you find other well meaning but not understanding christian friends, not able to hear your plight with your faith issues?

Have you ever heard these remarks by maybe wellmeaning but deaf christians?:

1. Just put the past behind you and get on with your life

2. Give it to God!

3. Get your nose in the bible and you wont be depressed!

4. Pray it through

5. Forgetting those things which are behind and pressing on???

If any of those statements have been used to keep you quiet, been used as the christian cliches that they become, if ever you ever encountered these kinds of responses to your anguish in wrestling with trust and faith in God. Then you are not alone. Believe me, you are not alone.

This group of Roloff Survivors In Faith is for supporting those of us who have been through all that and understand. It is meant to bring together those Roloff Survivors (men and women) who acknowledge the severity of abuses in the Roloff Homes, who do not support the Roloff Homes or Shootoff homes in any way, form or fashion, who have kept their faith in Christ, who struggle with issues of faith and spiritual abuses, and who still believe and seek to heal from the spiritual abuses of the Roloff system. For those Roloff Survivors who seek to connect with other survivors in Faith in Christ, and who seek to heal spiritually as christians and find understanding of truth in Gods Word.

To be a support group for survivors of Roloffs Homes, in the faith of Jesus Christ.

This group is to be a safe place to discuss issues of faith and issues of healing spiritually from the severity of spiritual abuses found in the Roloff Homes.

If you are looking for such a group, please come check out the group site at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/roloffsurvivorsinfaith/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 17, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »
Does it not all seem like a lifetime ago?  I was there also for several years during 1982.  It seems like it never happened....I agree a hell of a lot went on in during those times, but what can any of us do about it now?  Our lives go on regardless of how they try to destroy our spirits, life is as we make it...Good days and bad days, we just had a few more bad than good there...maybe we can make up for it and enjoy some of the damn good today's...

Lisa G.