Bromley Brook School
From Fornits Wiki
Bromley Brook School was located on 2595 Depot Street, Manchester Center, Vermont 05255 . The facility takes girls only between 12 and 17 years of age. The adolescents are detained there for an average of 12 months.
It was opened in 2004 and has rooms for 75 detainees .
It was owned by Aspen Education Group.
The girls lived in a bedroom with up to three other girls and they had to share a bathroom. There were two dorm with 32 girls. 
The facility stated on their homepage:
Bromley Brook School is a Recognized Independent School in the Department of Education in the State of Vermont. As such, our curriculum is approved by the State, facilitating appropriate credit transfer to other schools across the country. Our High School Diplomas are recognized by the State of Vermont.
Parents should however be aware that other states seems to have a higher standard regarding the level of education as the treads on fornits and Cafety informs of problems about using the school papers in their home state.
The family could communicate with their daughter by weekly phonecalls, letters or email. It is not clear at the time of operation whether these were monitored like it is standard by most AEG programs. The daughter was restricted from communicating with other than members of her old household until she had progressed far enough in the program.
The family could visit their daughter one time per months and during some activities. The daughter could also go on home visits 4 times per year, if she had progressed far enough in the program.
March 2011 it was announced that the facility will close down after the summer graduation 2011 
- Info: Program homepage
- Info: A Business Built on the Troubles of Teenagers, by LOUISE STORY, New York Times, august 17 2005
- Info: Bromley Brook teacher charged with sex crimes, By Patrick McArdle, Rutland Herald, December 14, 2009
- Info: Stephen Peters, Bad Bad Teacher
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bromley Brook will shut down when school year ends, by NEAL P. GOSWAMI, Bennington Banner, March 24, 2011
- ↑ The facility on Google Maps
- ↑ Programs details on NATSAP
- ↑ frequently asked questions, student questions
- ↑ Man charged with assaulting students, by Keith Whitcomb Jr., Bennington Banner, December 14, 2009
Bromley Brook staff member charged with assaulting students, a thread on Fornits webforum
- ↑ Former teacher pleads guilty in teen sex case, By PATRICK McARDLE, Rutland Herald, April 9, 2010